PADERNO Safety Can Opener is compact and features a durable carbon steel blade
- Cuts the side of the can, while folding over edge for increased safety
- Turn clockwise to cut and counter clockwise to engage and disengage can
- Ergonomic soft-touch grip
- Hand wash only
1. To begin, turn knob counter-clock to “reset “mechanism
2. Hold the can opener in your left hand, with the Paderno logo facing upwards.
3. Place the U-Shaped bar on the top of the can
4. With your right hand, turn the knob clockwise until you feel a slight engagement of the can and can opener
5. Keep turning the knob clockwise until the opener travels around the entire can.
6. While holding the can, pull opener upwards to lift the lid off the can. Note: As the lid is cut from the side of the can, you must pull up to remove the lid from the can. It will not lift or separate like traditional can openers.
7. To release lid for disposal, rotate the knob counter clockwise